"I could use less sleep," said no one ever. Working from home may be the new normal for
As the season starts winding down, our sartorial attention is shifting towards discovering what’s next in the fashion universe. On that note, we actually already shared a digest of the most important 2021
What makes a swim trend controversial? It can be anything from how much coverage it provides (or, of course, doesn’t provide) to the potential for unpleasant tan lines to how much
As a fashion editor, I spend the better part of my day researching trends both digitally and IRL at various fashion appointments and on the street when various style-setters pass me
At-home microdermabrasion tools are another category I've been hearing a lot about. For those who don't know, microdermabrasion is traditionally an in-office procedure that's supposed to leave you with glowy, smooth skin.
If you've ever tried Madewell jeans, you know what I'm talking about when I say that they're good. The fit is excellent, they're comfortable, and they come in a wide range
Yes, I'm aware that this winter seems never-ending, but hear me out. While the winter drones on, I'll be prepping my closet ahead of time so I'm ready to break out
Like most, I hold denim near and dear to my heart, and that especially goes for jeans.
Have you noticed those fun, oversized plastic rings celebs and influencers have been wearing with their fun, super long nails? They're La Manso rings and they're the latest celebrity-approved (i.e. Bella Hadid and
- From Beauty to Jewelry, These 6 Black-Owned Brands Are Getting Major Attention
- This Product Is Key to My No-Makeup Makeup Look
- The Jewelry Trend the Fashion Crowd Is Embracing With Open Arms
- I'm a Loyal Nordstrom Sale Shopper—Here's What to Buy From the Big Winter Sale
- I Tried the Most Popular Jean Trend of 2021—These 11 Are the Best-Fitting Pairs
- I'm Never Giving Up Cardigans—Here Are the Ones I'm Into for Spring