Are we ready for some newness for the spring season? How about a new collaboration to play in? On the heels of a chic fall collection, GabiFresh and Fashion to Figure
It’s a new season and a renewed reason to share with you, some of theeee chicest, prettiest, and fly plus size dresses for spring. For the past few years, thanks pandemic,
Did you catch our Finale event of our Cultivate Awards Year II? Did you hear who took home the title and grand prize of our event? It is none other than
I was reading a post and was inspired. I was going to make this a post about if I could write a love letter to my body, but then I thought
Disclosure: This is a sponsored article in partnership with Bombas. Our thoughts and excitement are our own.
These last few years have us rethinking our whole wardrobe. We’ve swapped out
Eco-friendly fashion is a niche, and when you add plus sizes, it becomes a double niche, which makes the search extremely difficult. Sustainable plus size fashion is also ethical fashion, which
With spring around the corner, what’s better than bold and beautiful shoes paired with socially conscious fashion, in time for Earth Month?! As April highlights all things eco, sustainable, and socially
Last year, Marie Denee conceptualized a unique opportunity for BIPOC designers, with the ideation of The Cultivate Awards. A whole program that not only gave the winner $10,000 in an
- Make Your Vote For The 2022 Cultivate Awards Voter’s Choice Winner!
- 5 Celebrity Inspired Plus Size Looks for the Weekend!
- 16 Statement-Making Hair Accessories To Complete Any Spring Look
- Lizzo Introduces Yitty: Her New Shapewear Brand
- Universal Standard Introducing Luxury UltimateS & Foundation
- Show Off Your Arms (And Underarms) Confidently This Spring and Summer: 5 Products We Love