Day is over, night is come, but before sleeping beauty hits the sheets, there are some beauty things she needs to do. We know this sounds princess-y, but as it advises, there
Yesterday, non-profit organization Fashion Trust Arabia announced its 2022 advisory board. Among the list of fashion insiders is none other than ELLE’s very own editor-in-chief, Nina Garcia, who has previously served
It’s very tough to imagine the second season of Euphoria without Cassie Howard. Her relationship with Nate Jacobs sparked a wave of drama throughout East Highland, culminating into a massive fight
Everyone knows that the bridal bouquet plays a very important role in a wedding, especially considering how close it is to the second main attraction of the day — the bride’s dress.
Rihanna and A$AP Rocky quietly had a baby shower to celebrate their little one, HipHollywood.comand Entertainment Tonight report. HipHollywood.com received extensive detail on the party, which was rave-themed and took place
For all its jet-set glamour, the golden age of air travel hasn’t, well, aged all that great. (The free-flowing booze and jumbo-sized carry-ons? Still cool. The chain smoking and casual sexism?
A little over a year after announcing they were becoming more than collaborators, New Balance and Aimé Leon Dore’s Teddy Santis are set to release their first collection together. Santis was
- The Elusive Family Behind Chrome Hearts, Fashion’s Most Unlikely Empire
- Eckhaus Latta is seeking a Production and Logistics Coordinator in Los Angeles
- A New Wave of Indie Fragrance Brands Is Leading the Perfume Industry in a New Direction
- A New Wave of Indie Fragrance Brands Is Leading the Charge to Modernize the Perfume Industry
- Rave News Digest: Wizkid To Headline Rolling Loud Toronto Festival, Ty Dolla Sign Teases Collaboration With CKay, Araujo + More
- Venice Does What It’s Been Threatening To Do For Years