To improve upon hair product packaging and reduce waste, P&G Beauty is introducing its first-ever reusable aluminum bottle system, which makes it much easier for consumers to make the most of refillable
Luna Nectar expanded its haircare line with the addition of the 'Obsidian Volumizing & Anti-Pollution Hair Jelly.'
Offered in a sleek black bottle with iridescent branding, the product makes a welcome
Paul Mitchell is debuting its first clean hair collection with a new brand called Paul Mitchell Clean Beauty that focuses on everyday care, as well as frizz-fighting, hydration and repair. The Clean
Herbal Essences, the accessible haircare brand from Procter & Gamble, updated its line of natural haircare products with the addition of the 'Potent Aloe Sulfate Free Shampoo and Conditioner.'
Color&Co supplies its consumers with convenient at-home haircoloring kits that are specifically geared towards their unique needs. Personalized Haircolor for Men by L’Oréal is just one of the kit series offered by
Wella Professionals recently expanded its collection of ammonia-free, multi-dimensional demi-permanent hair colors with the introduction of the new Colour Touch Bellini series. The series embraces the increasingly popular red tones that influencers
John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) created an AI hair analysis tool called Hair AI powered by Fitskin, that will be exclusively available to JPMS wholesale salon customers. The device is designed to
In line with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Manta Canada announced that it would be donating 15 percent of the proceeds from each 'Pink Manta Brush' that's purchased through its website to Rethink
The October 2020 fashion trends are full of progressive designs that nod to tradition and honor contemporary aesthetics as well. As the fall season fast approaches, many brands prepare for the dropping
The True Enlightenment Scalp Scrub is Innersense Organic Beauty's first-ever scalp-focused treatment and it's a soothing scalp scrub that's full of cleansing and exfoliating ingredients to support a healthy and well-balanced scalp.
The Strong + Healthy Collection from Dr. Miracle's shares eight new hair and scalp wellness products to support and protect naturally curly and chemically processed hair, especially when it comes to reducing
SexyHair is introducing Calm SexyHair as the first-ever full haircare range made with 99% Pure CBD derived from the hemp flower. The five-piece collection shares products that are soothing and strengthening, and
- Fragranced Hair Mists - KAYALI's Déjà Vu White Flower Mist Nourishes & Scents Hair (TrendHunter.com)
- Biodegradable Hair Brushes - Kitsch Consciously Created Collection Uses Corn Starch Fibers (TrendHunter.com)
- Frizz-Free Hairstyling Collections - Conair's New Hair Range Boasts a Pro Dryer, Flat Iron, and More (TrendHunter.com)
- Frizz-Reducing Curling Irons - Conair's New Frizz Free Curling Iron Creates Beautiful Silky Curls (TrendHunter.com)
- Stick-on-Peel-off Dispensers - The Sopo Shampoo and Conditioner are Natural and Organic (TrendHunter.com)
- High Humidity Hair Oils - UKA's Rainy Walk Hair Oil Features Moringa, Argan Oil, and Acai Oil (TrendHunter.com)